Korean EV Battery Manufacturers Increasing R&D InvestmentThree Key Companies' R&D Budget Tops KRW2tn in 2022Korean EV Battery Manufacturers Increasing R&D InvestmentMarch 11, 2022, 13:05
Samsung SDI invested a record high of 877.6 billion won in R&D last year, up 8.57 percent from a yea...
- Taihan Cable and Solution to Set up Cable Plant in Saudi Arabia
- SKIET to Expand?Separator Plant in Poland
- Korean Government Considering Not Selling Ambatovy and Cobre Panama Mines
7 of Golbal Top 10 Best-selling Smartphones Are iPhonesTop 10 List Includes Only 1 Samsung Model7 of Golbal Top 10 Best-selling Smartphones Are iPhonesMarch 11, 2022, 12:01
Seven of the global top 10 best-selling smartphones in 2021 were Apple’s iPhones, Counterpoint Resea...
- Samsung Electronics at Snail’s Pace in Moving into OLED TV Market
- Chinese Display Manufacturers Luring South Korean OLED Engineers
- LG Uplus Begins RIS Demonstration to Get Ahead in 6G Technology Development
DB HiTek: Excessive ConcernsContinuing Supply Shortage of 8-inch FoundriesDB HiTek: Excessive ConcernsMarch 11, 2022, 17:15
The authors are analysts of Shinhan Investment Corp. They can be reached at email@example.com and h...
- Youngone: 4Q21 Beats Expectations but Shares Disappoint
- Air Transportation Industry: February Results: Demand Swings in Line with Fuel Price Movements?
- Nepes Ark: NDR Takeaways: Remarkable Growth
Korea's Nuclear Power Policies Likely to Be ReversedYoon Expected to Scrap Nuclear Phase-out PolicyKorea's Nuclear Power Policies Likely to Be ReversedMarch 11, 2022, 14:27
President-elect Yoon Seok-youl is planning to discard the Moon Jae-in administration’s nuclear power...
- Umbrella Unions Calling for Policies Geared toward National Integration
- China and Japan Comment on South Korean Election Result
- International Oil Prices Predicted to Keep Rising
Startup Investment Reaches New HighUp 86% from Previous YearStartup Investment Reaches New HighSeptember 29, 2021, 14:10
The Ministry of SMEs and Startups announced on Sept. 28 that the startup investment in South Korea f...
- POSCO International Wins KW145bn Order from U.S. Electric Vehicle Startup
- South Korean M&A Market Going Backwards
- FuturePlay and ITB Join Hands to Discover Startups in Indonesia
Park Eun-ha, Ambassador for International Relations of Busan, Joins Relay Campaign for World Expo 2030 in BusanTo Help Busan Become the Venue for World Expo 2030Park Eun-ha, Ambassador for International Relations of Busan, Joins Relay Campaign for World Expo 2030 in BusanSeptember 7, 2021, 14:47
The Busan Metropolitan Government said that Park Eun-ha, ambassador for international relations of B...
- Preparations for 5th ICLC Running Smoothly at Yeonsu-gu of Incheon
- Children's eyes shine at the Final of the UEFA Europa League in Gdańsk, thanks to Hankook
- Dulwich College Seoul Students Take Time to Thank Their?Teachers before Teacher's Day
Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Changes Name to Doosan Enerbility'Enerbility' Combines Energy and SustainabilityDoosan Heavy Industries & Construction Changes Name to Doosan EnerbilityMarch 11, 2022, 15:47
The board of directors of Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction approved the company's plan to ...
- GM Korea President & CEO Grounded Again
- POSCO Group Launches POSCO Holdings
- Nexon Founder Kim Passes away in the U.S.
Mayor of Incheon Pursuing More Sustainable Urban EnvironmentIncheon Growing Fast as Hub of Future IndustriesMayor of Incheon Pursuing More Sustainable Urban EnvironmentFebruary 28, 2022, 14:05
Incheon City Mayor Park Nam-chun took office in July 2018. Since then, the city has accelerated its ...
- Jung-gu of Incheon to Promote?Resident-friendly Inner Port Redevelopment
- Recovery of Incheon's Economy?Will Start from Incheon International Airport
- Incheon's Manufacturing Sector Refining Itself as National Economic Growth Driver
KIST Develops Advanced Artificial Neuron?A Neuron Imitation Device Based on Ovonic Threshold SwitchKIST Develops Advanced Artificial Neuron?March 7, 2022, 13:40
The Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST) announced on March 6 that its research team led...
- KAERI Develops 3D Printer for Larger Components
- Advanced Hydrogen Fuel Cell Developed Domestically
- KAIST Develops a Better Brain-machine Interface
Markets Pricing in Expectations for 6 Rate Hikes This YearEconomic Analysis: Inflation Outlook Assessed to Estimate Speed of Fed TighteningFebruary 22, 2022, 10:25
The authors are economists of Shinhan Investment Corp. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. -- Ed. Markets pricing in...
- Lotte World Tower Offers Program to Walk on Bridge at Highest Altitude in World
- Drone Taxis Expected to Become Commercially Available in Four Years
- Seoul City Introduces Fines of up to 500,000 Won for Illegally Parked Shared E-scooters
Korean Content Hot on NetflixJuvenile Justice Tops the Non-English ChartKorean Content Hot on NetflixMarch 11, 2022, 14:30
The popularity of Korean Netflix content is continuing to grow. From Feb. 28 to March 6, five were o...
- Chong Kun Dang Bio to Produce Ionizable Lipids for EnhancedBio
- Hazardous Substances Detected in Nongshim Ramen in Europe
- Corporate Donations for Ukraine Following One after Another
South Korea Going Backwards with ‘K-taxonomy’Publisher's NoteSouth Korea Going Backwards with ‘K-taxonomy’February 7, 2022, 12:12
The European Commission finalized the EU taxonomy on Feb. 2 in order to classify investment in nucle...
- Innovating for a New Era: Our Focus for CES 2022
- United States Needs to be More Prudent and Flexible
- US Government Crossing the Line by Demanding Confidential Data of Semiconductor Companies